Things we can’t wait to do when it’s ok to travel again…
We don’t know about you, but the time spent at home with our loved ones has been wonderful… but… we can’t wait to travel again! The beaches of Anna Maria Island especially are calling our name. So, here are the things we most look forward to visiting in the near future!
We can’t wait to…
- Spend a beach day in the warm Florida sunshine at Manatee Public Beach, beginning with all-you-can-eat pancakes at AMI Beach Cafe!
- Stroll down Pine Avenue and shop in person instead of just Amazon shopping online. We are great at spending money either way (whoops!) but we love the warm ambiance of the city and saying hello to the local shopkeepers.
- Enjoy a Sazerac with our friends at The Doctor’s Office. It’s not often you find the perfect cocktail, but this one is pretty darn close.
- Play a round of miniature golf at The Fish Hole on Bridge Street. And then walk over and check out the new Daiquiri Deck.
- Get our hair cut at Acqua Aveda!!! And also our nails, massages, facials…
- Just sit on the beach at Bean Point.
- Wave at the adorable manatees and grab a beer at Rod ‘n Reel Pier!
- Hike the mangrove trails of Leffis Key Preserve.
- Sit on the patio at Wicked Cantina and watch the sunset with a big group of pals, chips & salsa, and a margarita. Yum.
- Get out on the water with Egmont Key Adventures. Sunset cruises, Dolphin watching, maybe even go fishing!
We can’t wait to do all of these things, and to welcome new visitors back to our beautiful Anna Maria Island.
So please stay safe, stay healthy, wash your hands, and we hope to see you all soon on the beach! When you’re looking to book your summer vacation, give AMI Locals a call!